Sauna heater STOVEMAN 13-LS sauna heater is recommended for a dry or humid sauna experience in a home situation.
Stoveman sauna heater guarantees an enjoyable, mild and durable sauna experience thanks to the large amount of heater stones that block the radiation from the metal surfaces.
Sauna heater STOVEMAN 13-LS sauna heater has an improved ventilation system with air flow channels on the external walls of the heating unit! The ventilation tubes receive the air from the bottom of the heater, it rises upwards as it gets heated and exits between the top stones.
– Heated through the wall (LS)
– All parts of the heater in contact with flames are made of 5mm sheet steel
– The bottom of the sauna heater is made of 3mm sheet steel
– Ash box is made of 2 mm sheet steel
– The hand crafted ash grate is made of 10×20 mm square steel
To connect the Stoveman sauna heater with the chimney it is recommended to use pipes with CE marking withstanding a gas burning temperature of at least 600 degrees.